Technology & Tools to Improve Performance
What gets measured matters. We use the latest baseball technology and advanced training techniques to benchmark players and mark their improvement in the off-season and throughout the season. Month-over-month and year-over-year growth is critical to ensuring each player reaches his potential.
A Dedicated Indoor Facility
We learned long ago that getting practice time in the off-season drives player development. Galaxy teams share a dedicated facility. Each team gets at least two practice slots per week in the training season - plus we host off-season camps and clinics.
- High School-length pitching tunnel
- 3 long tunnels/convert to infield space
- 3 short tunnels for T work and soft toss
- Multiple pitching machines
- Set-up for J-bands & Driveline Arm Care
- Rapsodo Hitting & Pitching machines